For many years the name HAEUSLER has been synonymous with excellent technical solutions, and the company is responsible for a number of bending technology innovations. The ‘Rollmeister’ was created to make the experience, innovative force and knowledge of HAEUSLER AG Duggingen accessible in the cost-sensitive standard machine sector. The purpose of the ‘Rollmeister’ is to offer high-quality 4-roll plate bending machines with a wall thickness capacity up to 40mm as part of a highly standardised product range.
- Working speed: 8 m/min
- Electro mechanic rolls drive: best level of efficiency
- Swing arm fixation with double-sided bearings (no stud)
- Energy-efficient hydraulic system: low operating costs
- Computer unit protected in the switch cabinet
- Switch cabinet integrated in the machine frame
- Hydraulic aggregate integrated in the frame
- Short swing arms: narrow bending geometry
- Compact design – no foundation pit
- Rolls made of highly hardened and tempered steel
- Minimum bearing distances: increases of rolls stiffness
- 7-axis CNC control included
- Hydraulic components: Bosch Rexroth, Parker
- Bearings: SKF, FAG, INA
- Electric components: Beckhoff, Siemens, Phoenix, Murrelektronik
3-roll plate bending machine HDR
The HAEUSLER HDR type three roll plate bending machine features linear hydraulic movement of all three rolls: Vertical top roll and horizontal bottom roll movement. This concept offers some significant advantages over other 3 roll concepts regarding pre-bending, bending quality and work-piece handling.
- Excellent bending results due to total machine symmetry.
- High-alloy steel rolls are very crack-resistant.
- Minimal foundations works required for installation.
- Long guideways for minimal wear and long-lasting machine precision.
- Excellent operator view of bending process.
- Rigid and compact machine frame requires minimal foundation work.
- Hydraulic rotation drives and breaks on all rolls.